5 Reasons Why We’ll Always Remember Michael Jackson
We find it really hard to believe that it’s been five years since Michael Jackson passed away, especially with the release of his second posthumous album, “Xscape.” Who hasn’t listened to “Love Never Felt So Good” a thousand times already?
As we exchange stories about the very first MJ concert we attended and our failed attempts at doing the “moonwalk,” our conversation shifts to his iconic style. So in celebration of what would have been his 56th birthday today, here are five reasons why we’ll always remember him fondly.
1. How he always looked so badass in those Balmain jackets with the sharp shoulders. Shamone!
2. The way those few curls always fell into his face… and he smiled anyway.
3. How he caught the light — and every woman’s attention — with all of his shiny regalia.
4. The way he melted our hearts while wearing aviator sunglasses. Swoon…..
5. How he even got men to kiss his single sequined glove. Bowdown